Monday, March 5, 2012

Merchandise Monday: Supply Pusher & Architette Studios

Last Monday (2/27/12) I ordered some charms from Supply Pusher on Etsy. I received them on 2/29 and they are great! She also included this little flower beads in the bottom bag in the photo as an extra gift. I am working on some fabric charm bracelets to put these on.



Today, 3/5/12, I will be ordering a hand-drawn bluebonnet card from Architette Studios. It has been on my favorites for awhile, and I plan to frame it for my daughter's room. Please check out her shop when you get a chance. Her drawings are amazing and unique!

If you have an ETSY shop, please add the link to the 'Monday Merchandise' photo album on our facebook page so I can take a look and add your goodies to my faves.

Happy Crafting <3 Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment